Do you retail afterwax lotion/oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
I've recently started offering hair removal and had a client ask me if I should an after wax, which I didn't but would like to!

I've had a quick look at Hive of Beauty but they only seem to sell large 400ml sizes, I was thinking something smaller, also thinking of maybe making a package of exfoliater, moisturiser/after wax & exfoliation gloves/one of those skin renewal sponges (I cant for the life of me remember the name for them!)

Does anyone do this? Where do you buy smaller sizes from or would you retail 400ml sizes?

Thanks for any advice! x x

I know Lycon do retail packages.

I was retailed this years ago after my wax (before I qualified) and it's a good idea I think x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I would retail aloe Vera gel. Soothes the area and is cheap to buy to retail xx

We always retail aftercare products to the client... Currently we have a range of different options...
We have made up our own retail packs which have an exfoliating mitt, Gigi No Bumps scrub and an Australian bodycare Hand & Body lotion. They sell really well.
We also use and sell the Thalgo Biodepyl range which is fantastic for slowing down the regrowth and preventing ingrown hairs!

We always retail aftercare products to the client... Currently we have a range of different options...
We have made up our own retail packs which have an exfoliating mitt, Gigi No Bumps scrub and an Australian bodycare Hand & Body lotion. They sell really well.
We also use and sell the Thalgo Biodepyl range which is fantastic for slowing down the regrowth and preventing ingrown hairs!

What a fab idea xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks everyone!
Will have a look now at all your suggested products :lol: x x

As soon as I get my card machine I will be taking on more retail products and have looked into 'a bit of rough was cloths' which I think look great and can be used for the whole body. And then just need to find a lotion or something.

Sorry ment 'A bit of rough wash cloths'

If you use Perron Rigot, clients adore the Natural green oil and it comes in 250ml bottles, or there's the moisturising milk. For actual exfoliating, you can't beat A Bit Of Rough - Japanese Style Wash Cloth

When you exfoliate using the 'a bit of rough' cloth should you do it at a certain time? I.e before or after shower. How often should clients be exfoliating?

Hope you can help as I might get these in for retailing!

Jade :)

Latest posts

Back