Do you use Solar Oil Daily?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Some time ago I copied the below piece of information from a posting on this board. I would like to ask the author for permission to use it on my website, but I can't remember who originally posted the info.

Does this look familiar to anyone?

I have a feeling it could be Liza Smith, but not 100% sure.

I'm more than happy to provide a link back to the person's website and of course, if they don't give permission I'll remove the page.

Many thanks,

Karen
xxx

Are you using your SolarOil daily?​
Jojoba Oil is a light, penetrating oil that is most like your skin’s natural oils. It gently opens the skin’s pores to receive the other moisturizing and anti-aging agents.
Rice Bran Oil is a natural preserving, softening and conditioning agent that is one of the beauty secrets of the Orient.
Sweet Almond Oil is a delightful, fragrant oil that softens skin allowing the other ingredients to penetrate deeply and quickly, preventing nails from getting brittle while promoting nail growth.
Vitamin E Oil acts as a natural blocking agent to the aging process prolonging life span. Combining Vitamin E Oil and Jojoba Oil produces the synergistic effect for the deepest and most effective moisture penetration available.
This combination is important because as the natural nail grows, new nail plate leaves the matrix area and becomes exposed to “the elements” that are a part of normal everyday activity. The nail plate is dead keratinous material and is porous and vulnerable to drying out. As it dries, it becomes more prone to cracking and brittleness. To maintain flexibility the nails must be treated daily. Daily moisture treatments keep everything flexible, resilient, and resistant to fracturing.
To Use: massage into nail and cuticle area to soften and condition as part of your daily routine. SolarOil can also be used as an enamel drier and conditioner. Use SolarBalm on cuticles, lips, heels, elbows….anywhere extra moisture is needed!
Ask for a bottle of SolarOil today!​

Just bumping this back up for you Karen. I think lots of us would like to use this info!!!! :lol: :wink2:

This information comes right out of the CND Manual alt hough it has been paraphrased. I personally would substitute the word dead for 'non-living' and I wouldn't say that using SolarOil 'promotes' nail growth ... this is not CND information. It does promote good healthy flexible well moisturized nails.

Use it. This information is not owned by the writer it is good solid product information that is given out in all CND classes. There is similar info available on all CND retail products to help you to sell them more effectively in the salon. To be good at retail you have to know your product information inside and out, because what people are really interested in at the end of the day, is WHAT IS IN IT FOR THEM IF THEY USE IT.

Thank you for the bump Nikki, and thank you for the info Geeg.

I'll make the changes you suggest and use the info on my site.

Many thanks,

Karen
x

Latest posts

Back