Do you work nights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi stef 84.....I haven't done a leaflet drop I suppose I can't really say I'm up and running until iv done a website and leaflets and business cards etc So I'm bit being too hard in my self YET ,, I'm getting most of my custom through Facebook but iv got a niggly feeling I'm going be let down and would of wasted a lot of money in really scared Snd think I may be regretting things already !! I surely could GE that lucky too actually get custom

Too return and come too me I don't know I'm loosing confidence fast I think I need get these leaflets and price lists done .. X

Do you find clients (more so new clients) are ok with you not working weekends? ideally this is what i think i want to do so that i can get time home with the family.

Hey sorry for late reply, my clients don't have a problem with me not working a Saturday, they have 3 other days & 2 evenings to chose from although I would work if I could not fit them in but it would be last resort! ;)

Just thought I'd update I don't know what I was worried about iv been so busy I have a two week waiting so I'm one happy lady ATM xtjsnks for all the advise x

Just thought I'd update I don't know what I was worried about iv been so busy I have a two week waiting so I'm one happy lady ATM xtjsnks for all the advise x

Good to hear :) xx

Just thought i'd say as the thread title says do you work nights - working right now. *yawn*

Just thought i'd say as the thread title says do you work nights - working right now. *yawn*

I thought it meant an all nighter night shift too lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

At the mo, I offer Mon to Weds 6 till 9:30 then Fri 5 till 10, i don't normally work Thurs but have changed that to 10 till 4 and Sat 10 till 6.
I always tend to get clients that want Sunday or an even later appt time. But i'm sticking to my hours. These will change again in a few weeks once i move to my new beauty room xx

I do 10am til 7pm every working day... When I say 7pm, that's the last appointment I offer, so depending on what the client has I could finish at 7:30 or I could finish at 10pm!

Xxx

Latest posts

Back