Does anyone have a pic of their CND lamp with wrap cling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
I just received the spring 2014 lamp wrap cling but I'm not sure if I wanna put it on it without seeing it on a lamp.. Does anyone have a pic? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389727477.744496.jpg x

This is a pic of my friends lamp with the sticker. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 1579908_10153723272230083_908945890_n.jpg
    1579908_10153723272230083_908945890_n.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,007
Where did you get this? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The cool thing about the lamp wraps is that they peel on and off easily- they aren't a sticker that you then need to scrape off so you can chop and change wraps as often as you please as they are reusable.

The CND lamp wraps are available from Sweet Squared x

I've got quite a few of these. I had two orders, each with a few inside last week. Wasn't sure how I felt about them or if they would get stuck down on the lamp and be a devil to pull off!

X

They remove very easily, keep the backing paper so if you ever want to use it again it will be kept perfectly on the backing paper.

It is a great idea, it jazzes up the lamps and also displays the very latest imagery and collections...CND imagery is always fab.

I HAVE to get some of these!

How do I get hold of these they're a brilliant idea - occasionally my lamps get marks on from polish remover or acetone so the stickers would hide the marks and could be easily replaced. Thanks

Where do you get these from???

Was about to out my lamp pic up but saw Mel has done it, I love mine and client even commented on it today.

For those asking where you get them from- i was given a few with my last two orders from s2 free, they put them in the box along with a few other leaflets etc.

I can't find them on sweet squared :(

Ooh I haven't had any of these in my orders.....I must get some ;) xx

well if you can, order now! i got mine last week so it must be a new thing? i think i got about 3 or 4 in each order!! i've only got 1 lamp lol!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh boo. I received an order today and didn't get one :(

I need one!

I was sent two for free with my latest order! Going to stick it on tomorrow :) even though I only have two of the open road colours lol x

I havea different one on each lamp, great for advertising new collections and brighten up your salon x

Ooh if anyone has a spare one please they don't want I'd happily pay postage :) x

Love this idea, I made an order yesterday so hopefully I'll get one 😊

Shakira x

Latest posts

Back