Does anyone have a pic of their CND lamp with wrap cling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389743107.133472.jpg

Ok so I've found 3! I think a couple got thrown out in the box! Sorry guys...
I will keep 1 but I am happy to send out the other 2 to whoever contacts me first!

PM me
Xxx

I've just had a S2 delivery and have a wrap as well if anyone wants it. Just PM me x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got one with my delivery today but got another delivery coming tomorrow so may have a spare if anyone wants it? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one with my delivery today but got another delivery coming tomorrow so may have a spare if anyone wants it? X

Oh I would love one am happy to pay x

Oh I would love one am happy to pay x

I'll let you know tomorrow once I get my delivery and then I'll pm you. No need to worry about paying (unless your not uk :p ) x

I got an order today but I didnt get one. If anyone else has a spare one I'd love one. My lamp has a few marks which these stickers would be perfect for to cover up.

I'm happy to pay for one and to cover postage x

Got one 😊 Although I don't have all of the Open Road Collection, I'm holding off until the Paradise Collection, hopefully they'll have a lamp wrap for that too.

I've just had a S2 delivery and have a wrap as well if anyone wants it. Just PM me x

Mine has gone now x

Mine have as well. X

Mines gone now too x

Mines gone now too x

Would just like to say a huge thank you to Cuteiclestoyou for going out of her way to send me her spare lamp wrap. Hope to be able to return the favour one day xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390045753.302391.jpg

Would just like to say a huge thank you to Cuteiclestoyou for going out of her way to send me her spare lamp wrap. Hope to be able to return the favour one day xxx View attachment 53141

Wow that arrived quick! Anytime! It would of been sitting around anyway!
X x x

I put mine on my fridge lol

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

You can get them from sweet squared

Sent from my C1905 using SalonGeek mobile app

To those who I'm sending out to- will be posting today or Monday! Xxx

Latest posts

Back