Does anyone use Fake Bake 60 min rapid tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misslizi

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I trained with Fake Bake originally but left them for solutions due to a few delays on solutions and I wanted to have more flexibility with %'s etc. I've now got lots of clients who are really into rapid tan so I've been trialling a few solutions. I emailed fake bake on Sunday and had 3 samples of the 60 min rapid come through my door this morning! I'm impressed actually and i'm feeling excited about testing it because I loved having the brand name when I used them before.

Has anyone on here used the 60 min tan yet? Can anyone post any pics of the results for me or recommend how long to leave it on? I know it says 60 for light, 2 hours medium and 3 for dark but everyone has different opinions on these times. I'm testing it on my sister and she likes to be around 8-10% so more of a golden glow than an in your face tan as she's naturally light skinned!

I look forward to hearing your stories with this product - i'm testing it Thursday!!!

Lizi :) x

Bump!! Anyone ?

I can't comment on the 60 minute tan as i havent tried it myself.. but recently I've emailed fake bake 3 times in one week & all 3 times I've had a response with in an hour.....

they've sorted the customer service issues out by the looks of it as before you'd be lucky to get a response at all!
x

I have used it because I don't do tanning but I have received a treatment & it is the best spray tab I've ever had!
Obviously convenient - hate having to sleep with developer tabs on which my partner hates even more!!

All I can say is what the therapist who applies mine tells me & that is 60 mins would be fine for a nice glow but in her opinion 2 hours min was better. She then suggested for my skin tone that I left in another hour but no more than 3 or it would be too dark. My personal opinion is anything more than 3 hours is too dark !

Hope this helps a little 😄 x

I have used it because I don't do tanning but I have received a treatment & it is the best spray tab I've ever had!
Obviously convenient - hate having to sleep with developer tabs on which my partner hates even more!!

All I can say is what the therapist who applies mine tells me & that is 60 mins would be fine for a nice glow but in her opinion 2 hours min was better. She then suggested for my skin tone that I left in another hour but no more than 3 or it would be too dark. My personal opinion is anything more than 3 hours is too dark !

Hope this helps a little 😄 x

Sorry iPhone auto correcting!! Tab is obviously tan and first have should be haven't!

I have used the 60 min tan and love it! I would say that I find it more difficult to see the guide colour as I am spraying but you do get used to using it! I defo wouldn't leave it on any longer than the 3 hrs as I find it stains the skin. From what the rep said it is activated further by water so when you have your shower so it feel like it gets darker after the first day :) x

Amazing tan I've been using it all my clients love it, except the teenagers it's too light for them lol, but it's my fav by far x

Love love love the new tan! By far best fake bake solution so far! Uve had a number of them in the past few weeks, I'm very fair and like a sunkissed look, so 2 - 21/2 hrs is perfect for me! I have left it on for 5/6 hours and to be honest it wasn't much darker than three hours, but the fade off was horrific! (Did in in the name of duty! Clients kept asking what would happen) lol!! I'm getting on done today, will try an post a pic x

Oh that would be lovely to see a pic!!! I'm going to spray my sister with it tonight and get sprayed myself with it too later!!! I'll post pics too :) i'm so excited to try it :) x

As promised here is a pic of fake bake 60 min tan, just sprayed my sister - sorry about the pic the light isn't great! She's leaving it on 2 hours so I'll put an after pic on tomorrow. It sprayed nicely, smelt kind of coconutty and dried quickly. It also had an easy to see guide colour!
utydy8yp.jpg
equvu9yt.jpg

Latest posts

Back