Does anyone use ION colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coops

Reaction score
Hey Geeks! I am a L'oreal girl through and through, but a stylist I know very well has recently been banging on about ion colours. I'm nervous to try something I've not used before, especially when I get the results with L'oreal BUT the cost aspect is attractive!

So, does anyone use these? Are they really that good?

Thanks in advance! x

I have actually used these! I used them when i was in canada for a lil while. I needed a l'oreal equivant out there! They're not that bad, have seen them in sallys since. But i dont actually use them or stock them. The colour shades are nice, not the desired shade i wanted but each to their own. I used as a emergency back up abroad! Try a couple out and see if you like them! xoxo

Hey Geeks! I am a L'oreal girl through and through, but a stylist I know very well has recently been banging on about ion colours. I'm nervous to try something I've not used before, especially when I get the results with L'oreal BUT the cost aspect is attractive!

So, does anyone use these? Are they really that good?

Thanks in advance! x

I use them and they're great! I always try new products on my own hair before letting loose on clients, and my hair fades terrible, at the moment I put on a base 4, normally it ends up like a 6, especially through the summer, but this has stayed put, haven't even had to pull it through the ends! Their hi-lifts ( 900 series) are brilliant, a client commented the other day about how much better her hair had taken.

Would thoroughtly recommend:)

Thanks guys,I'm def going to give it a try. is the ion numbering system the same as l'oreal? What I mean is if someone has a 9.13 in L'oreal could I just choose that number in ion and expect the same result? x

Thanks guys,I'm def going to give it a try. is the ion numbering system the same as l'oreal? What I mean is if someone has a 9.13 in L'oreal could I just choose that number in ion and expect the same result? x
There's not much in it, if in doubt though look at their colour chart and compare. I don't stick to one brand I will use whatever suits the client, and I've never had aproblem getting equivalents in each brand if one is out of stock

Latest posts

Back