Does anyone use Swissdermyl for male clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Dunn

JD Waxing School
Reaction score
Had some really nice samples recently of Swissdermyl to try and really liked these.

So just wondered if there are any therapists that use this brand on male clients and if so which treatments do you provide?

I offer facials and body treatments (so a body scrub would be good)

Just curious if you offer these which treatments which ones are popular for male clients.

Thanks Jack

We have a fab body scrub which is a marine type smell, and we have loads of male clients who love the spicy body scrub and ginger massage honey.

Would you like to come and have a treatment in my salon, Jack? You could see all the stuff we have!

Lynne, The Samples were really good. My mum loved the blinc mascara and the mineral eye shadows .. not my colour im afraid!!.. lol..

But a very nice sample pack most impressive

The Marine type scrub sounds interesting.

Will email you over the weekend, thanks for the offer thats very generous.

Jack

Hi sorry to interupt, but im guessing you people might be able tochelp. My son gets shaving rash, it looks sore. He's 19.
Any tips or advice would be great.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

That sounds lovely, can I come??? I have used the facial products on my gents, and have had great feed back. I tend to have men who want a bit of tlc, so come for a mega relaxing facial and a bit of massage etc, and they love the products because the fragrance is so lovely and not too invasive. Haven't used the body products yet, but a trip to Lynne for a demo might persuade me!!! Used Thalgo for years and have to say that after they closed my account, I thought I would struggle to find something comparable, but actually prefer the Swissdermyl range and so do my ladies and gents!

Hi sorry to interupt, but im guessing you people might be able tochelp. My son gets shaving rash, it looks sore. He's 19.
Any tips or advice would be great.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Sorry I did answer your message and then realised it was about swiss dermyl.It Maybe best to start another thread

That sounds lovely, can I come??? I have used the facial products on my gents, and have had great feed back. I tend to have men who want a bit of tlc, so come for a mega relaxing facial and a bit of massage etc, and they love the products because the fragrance is so lovely and not too invasive. Haven't used the body products yet, but a trip to Lynne for a demo might persuade me!!! Used Thalgo for years and have to say that after they closed my account, I thought I would struggle to find something comparable, but actually prefer the Swissdermyl range and so do my ladies and gents!
Squidgernetball,

Thanks for the feedback, that sounds great. The rose face massage cream is really nice when I tried out the samples.

Jack

Squidgernetball,

Thanks for the feedback, that sounds great. The rose face massage cream is really nice when I tried out the samples.

Jack

Hey Jack, the rose massage is simply one of the nicest products I have ever used. I absolutely love using it and love having it used on me! Is it a beano down to Lynnes???

Of course you can come, Vicki!
We're thinking of doing a body treatment taster day - would that be something that might interest you?
:)

Of course you can come, Vicki!
We're thinking of doing a body treatment taster day - would that be something that might interest you?
:)

It would be. I need to do the same for facials, but where does the time go? Definitely interested, please keep me informed!

Latest posts

Back