Does anyone use the soft touch nail wrap by nsi?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hey geeks was wondering if any of you use or have used the soft touch nail wrap system, ive been looking at it on the nsi website and it looks quite good but dont want to waste money if its not, and just thought i would ask around before i buy it, i currently use the dream fiberglass system as this is what i trained with, its good and i do prefer it to the star nails system but i find the thin resin a bit hard to work with as it is very runny, i do use the nsi balance gel which i love and was hoping the wrap wystem is as good as the gel, can anyone give me any info on the soft touch nail wrap and is it any different to the others?

thanks x

Hi
I'm training with Ezflow at the moment but it's too early for me to say whether it's any good or nor as haven't used anything else.

My tutor at college swears by the nsi soft touch system. She says it's the best one she's used but the only reason she gives is that there is an extra bottle in the kit, which is cleaner for your brush. So when you've used your brush (not sure if that's resin or activator) you swap them over and screw the used one into the bottle of cleaner and then use the clean one and so on.

This is the only thing i've heard about it. :)

i was taught that about swapping over the brushes.
i used soft tough system when i was learning and i really liked the product and didnt find it that difficult to use other than it being abit fiddly.but having said that i havent tried another fibreglass system as i dont offer it anymore due to i had no call for it.hth abit.x

I trained using the soft touch system. It was easy enough to use as long as you remember to keep swapping the brushes over and the results were good. I have not used it or any other wrap system since qualifying.... but I have been told that the EzFlow wrap system is also very good...you can have a spray or brush activator.
hth:hug:

thanks for your help geeks xx :hug:

Soft Touch is a very good make and there glues & Resines are fast drying and there files are great for the price.
But i have to admit i use EzFlow fabric system and find it to be easier specialy as they do brush/on or spray activator and do brush on resine which you use as tip glue aswell and a builder resine in no clog tubes.....

The Professional Fiberglass System Kit is a great starter kit as it has all of there resines and activators so you can chose which works better for you and not expensive:)

Latest posts

Back