Does anyone use Trosani gels??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamper yourself

Reaction score
Hi Newbie here,

Next month I start my training with Trosani to become a professional nail tech. So far the most I've done are dry mani's for friends and nail art with polish.

Anyways I would like to know if anyone has worked with Trosani and if you have any tips or tricks on using the materials and what you think of it as a product.

I am especially interested in their new Nomo no monomer gels for people who are allergic to the monomers found in gels.

Many thanks.
An

Hi, I use trosani gels but not the nomo, I use the deluxe range. I didn't find any geek who use trosani, I think tosani is used in germany, greece and croatia and obviously malta. by the way i m from gozo to be exactly.
So when is your training due?
First I started with super easy gel but i switched to deluxe since super easy tends to get yellowish after application.

Welcome to the site, its very very interesting and Good luck:)

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I start in October. I've seen a few of your posts and check out your gallery :green: nice designs btw. I was wondering if anyone had any trouble with the gels like lifting and if there is a lot of heat during curing? Since I made the deposit some friends had some bad comments about the gels and the course and have me wondering if I've made a bad choice. Did you do Fiona's course? I've signed for the full VTCT. She has alot included in the course that others don't include. This is what attracted me in the first place. All things considered it sounds great I just hope I learn what's needed to be a good and eventually great tech.

I read that another tech from croatia used to use Trosani. So I hope that others will comment. Maybe I should PM her for her comment.

Yes i did the course with fiona, the basic professional course and the advanced. i like the gels but now everyone is the same you know, i really like the deluxe and the new colour range. I have lots of other design on facebook page, the name is Nails By Karen you can have a look there if you want.
I do this as a part time, i have a home based salon, since i live in gozo its a bit hard to get clients you know!
I think Fiona is the best in malta so don't worry about the bad comments:)

Hi Karen

Thanks for your reply. It has helped me feel better. I will definately check out your facebook acc. I thought the deluxe was just the clear gel I will have to have a look again when I pass at her shop in Mosta.

I'm also planning this as part time as I have 2 small kids who still need me to be home for them. Not sure about making this home based or mobile. Have you tried to offer mobile services to your clients?

Latest posts

Back