Does everyone hold a gel polish qualification?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to the gateway workshops for many different courses hair extensions, gel nails, waxing, spray tanning, acrylic nails, lash lift and tint, brows etc etc and have gained a great deal of knowledge from them and came away feeling confident with all the treatments I had learnt. They are one day courses pricing is not bad either your receive a diploma at the end. I recommend them highly. The tutors are very very helpful and friendly, groups are a max of 6 so you get plenty of attention each and practise.
Charlotte I believe these are generic. If she wants specific certificates from branded products like CND or IBX then she would need to go to those brand representatives.

I could purchase the products after I'd done my manicure qualification but needed to do a shellac/gel course to get insurance. Insurers told me they would only insure me for exactly what was stated on my certificates.
I was told the same as you. So I did a generic gel polish qualification, just a cheapie so I could get a certificate. When i first trained gel polish wasn't invented lol xxx

I think I would need to do generic as well as I don't want to be tied to the same product, will once again have to check with insurance their rules........ [emoji42] x

Ive just completed my training and certification in IBX through Louella belle at Olympia. Linda Nordstrom was the trainer, the founder. Contact Louella Belle for more info x

Thanks, what did you cover in your training? It's pretty straight straight forward x

I have asked GOBT to come on and help you as I know they have great advice and will give correct insurance info..

Hi Clairyfairy,
Mrs Geek is right. You can only get the correct information by talking directly to your insurance provider who will be able to tell you exactly what their policy will cover you for and what their specific requirements are regarding qualifications. If you are Guild member contact us on 01332 224830.

Hi Clairyfairy,
Mrs Geek is right. You can only get the correct information by talking directly to your insurance provider who will be able to tell you exactly what their policy will cover you for and what their specific requirements are regarding qualifications. If you are Guild member contact us on 01332 224830.
Thank you for your help, I have been speaking to dave from your team this morning and he was very helpful as always, my current insurers have now agreed to cover me taking into account my experience.
I will however be going with the guild at my next renewal as they have always been so very helpful when I have spoken to them. Thanks again everyone for your help and apologies I was having a super stress out!! Lol x

Latest posts

Back