Does everyone on this forum think CND is the best??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its one of the best.... of course it is,im an ezflow and calgel girl but i have every high regard for creative, but there is always competition out there and thank goodness, thats what keeps things moving on.
Its Like anything its a moving and changing industry with competition....what if there was only creative we would all be saturated all after the same market doing the same thing in the same way,healthy competition keeps everything moving along.
What creative have done is set the standards in many ways and the good companies will match them.

Having been doing research lately on nail courses, (I am looking to introduce acrylic enhancements) I can fully understand the confusion that arises as there are so many available. My number one choice was, (and still is) the CND products and training. To quench my own desire to fully research anything before i go ahead with something, I requested info packs from other companies, looked at after sales care, looked at comparative costs per set of nails etc, and I believe that CND are def not the most expensive, and their reputation speaks for itself. I have made many costly mistakes in the past, (which is why i research now). I really do believe that CND training is first class, and I only want First class in my business. My advice would be research and then make an informed choice. Good luck!

Hi.
I was trainned in college using IBD then went on to using Creative & Bio Sculpture in the salon i work in.
However I have just done the course in Entity acrylic, gel, manicure and pedicure and I love it. I think its the best system out of them all. It has been designed by 2 male world champion nail techs, Tom & Tom, so its really nice to work with & all my clients have noticed that its much better!!
Thanx Chloe

Hi.
I was trainned in college using IBD then went on to using Creative & Bio Sculpture in the salon i work in.
However I have just done the course in Entity acrylic, gel, manicure and pedicure and I love it. I think its the best system out of them all. It has been designed by 2 male world champion nail techs, Tom & Tom, so its really nice to work with & all my clients have noticed that its much better!!
Thanx Chloe

Interesting first post. No CND training I see. Just salon and college.

Latest posts

Back