Does NANOMAX HAIR REPAIR really work??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

My hair is really bleachy in fact hardly any of my natural hair colour left:Scared:

Its not good at the ends fluffy and dull and iv heard a salon near me uses a product called nanomax they say it transforms hair back to how it was before the bleach got a hold of my hair, theres different strengths etc and they say its permament as goes into the cortex with keratin and transforms the hair etc.

has anyone tried it and is it as good as the hype?? no other hairdressers around me have heard of it?? so i feel if it is so good why dont other hairdressers jump on the band wagon.

Its very pricey for £60 a go and iv had previous toners, shine treatments which didnt last 5 mins so im very sceptical but my hair is on its last legs so to speak and iv tried soooo many conditioners but nothing works, not good:rolleyes:

cheers

:Love:

Saw this at salon last year, quite a big stand. To be honest I thought it was a bit of a gimmic!
Dont think many salon owners would want to use it.
I will take another look if its there this year and report back, I am not aware of any major wholesalers recomending it, please advise if I am wrong?

jioco range....k-pac is a fantastic product...used in combo, the shampoo conditoner and treatment, if you google it it will give you all the info....i have bleached hair, and this is amasing

thanks for that il take a look tonight need all the help i can get lol:lol:

cheers

nenee:hug:

Hi, I had nanomax yesterday, my hair feels great at the moment I will keep you posted....

hi ya

I went and had a kerastin intensive treatment(think its spelt like that??) in a salon which is similar(goes into the cortex). My hair felt great for the first 2 washes then it went back to how it was:irked:

Iv read that the nanomax does exactly the same is great for first few washes then goes back to old condition? so i would be very interested to see if your hair stays the same after a week or so as the kerastase didnt stay for long it was like a temporary treatmetn even though i was told it goes into the cortex and lasts:rolleyes:

cheers

nenee

Latest posts

Back