Does your polish take forever to dry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use CND's Dry & Shine. It makes a huge difference in the amount of time it takes to 'dry' nail polish. Good Luck! :)

I use CND's Dry & Shine. It makes a huge difference in the amount of time it takes to 'dry' nail polish. Good Luck! :)

I used to use that product all the time in my salon and sold heaps of it!! I thought it had been discontinued since the advent of Solar Speed Spray! So you can still buy it in the USA?

I used to use that product all the time in my salon and sold heaps of it!! I thought it had been discontinued since the advent of Solar Speed Spray! So you can still buy it in the USA?

Yes. :) In my area, it can be purchased at Cosmo Prof or Industry Source.

Last edited:
Just bought some myself in Austria....

I must be applying too thickly... never have done before though and I just switched to Creative .. they are taking ages to dry and I can still dent them the next day...sigh,.I find the naipolishes are more creamy than China Glaze but I want to convert totally to Creative... think Im hooked after doing the SPA Manicure workshop last week
Caitx

Solar speed spray works the trick for me....before i used solar oil on its own....but this product wowed me...:!:

Dry & Shine's been discontinued??!?!! Oh no!!!! It's one of my fave products!!!! :irked:

Dry & Shine's been discontinued??!?!! Oh no!!!! It's one of my fave products!!!! :irked:

I think if you read the other posts following mine you will see that it has not been discontinued. No need to slit your throat just yet :lol:.

I think if you read the other posts following mine you will see that it has not been discontinued. No need to slit your throat just yet :lol:.

Oh thank god for that!!! I absolutely swear by that product!!! :green:

Thanks for your reply, Geeg! :hug:

Latest posts

Back