Dog Lovers in Worksop area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie111

Reaction score
http://www.worksoptoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=741&ArticleID=1222309
Any geeks who live in this area could yo please help this man search.
the paper haven't wrote a very good story but this man is desperatlely looking for volunteers to look for his dog.
It has been spotted around the cannon pub area and golf course looking very thin and weak
apparently this mans wife gave him the ultimatum me or the dog and he is now homeless also.
I am driving down from Newcastle on Sunday to try and help.
The only reason this dog hasn't been caught is that we are a nation of dog lovers apparently but no-one will help look for this dog.
Please geeks even if you could spend an hour looking I know Dave would be very grateful.
PM me or e-mail if you need any more information on meeting place etc.

Ah poor dog. wish i was nearer hun me and the kids would love to do a dog hunt.

Best of luck to you all.

scattyfox said:
Ah poor dog. wish i was nearer hun me and the kids would love to do a dog hunt.

Best of luck to you all.

Its so frustrating as they know the dog is in the area but obviously Dave can't look everywhere and needs volunteers to help.
I'm a big dog lover myself and can't begin to think what hes going through.

i cant quite workout whare he lives, whare is it?
i sooooo wish i could help, i dont know what i would do if i lost jack

kittenclaws said:
i cant quite workout whare he lives, whare is it?
i sooooo wish i could help, i dont know what i would do if i lost jack

Worksop, Nottinghamshire

thanks for that, i wish i wasnt so far then i would be happy to help, i hope he finds his dog safe and well
marie111 said:
Worksop, Nottinghamshire

Hi i wish i was in your area because i love dogs because i would help look for the dos, good luck

Ah bless - if I lived there I would be out hunting, hope it gets found, I love dogs. xx

julie dean said:
Hi i wish i was in your area because i love dogs because i would help look for the dos, good luck

Its not my area I live in Newcastle but I'm making the three hour journey down there on Sunday because I can't believe how little help this man has had, he has posters put up, had newspaper involved etc. People keep promising to help but don't turn up.

Latest posts

Back