Doing nails on the side..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaB

Reaction score
My hours have been lowered temporarily (and i think they most defo will when i turn 21 as my boss will have to pay me more!).
Anyway i was wondering if it would be right or not to do a few sets of nails on my days off for people i know or would my boss frown upon this..?
Also, would i have to declare the extra cash and take tax off what i earn of doing nails?
Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Tax you have to declare the money to the tax man. And do you have a contract? If so you will have to read it and see why it says

Tax you have to declare the money to the tax man. And do you have a contract? If so you will have to read it and see why it says

Im sorry i didn't understand any of that lol.

I am with kezza
If your not sure if ur boss would frown upon it... Check ur contract.. Or ask them

Sorry any money you make on the side you must tell the tax man. And do you have a contract from your boss?

Sorry any money you make on the side you must tell the tax man. And do you have a contract from your boss?

Ahh ok and yes i do but it doesn't mention anything about doing a bit of mobile too x

Well if ur contract doesn't state any conditions on where you can/can't work then do it mobile aswell, as said above u will need to declare this work to the taxman xx

Latest posts

Back