Doing your own nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had to do a little thing to see how I do them. Kind of on a diagonal...it would make soooo much more sense if I went the whole 90 degrees haha...thank you so muchly :)

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

i love having an evening to myself to do my nails especially if i have new products or colours! It takes me a while to decide what to do though as i like to have something different each time! Agree though it would be nice to be pampered instead but i wont pay to have something i can do myself especially when i like to change the colour quite often! X

We should all put our area down and swop treatments with each other taking it in turns to go to each other if locally, what do you think? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

We should all put our area down and swop treatments with each other taking it in turns to go to each other if locally, what do you think? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Agreed!

Isn't their a swap treatment group? I'm sure I've seen one.

I have a friend who's a nail tech and I know she would do my nails and I've done hers, but I do loads of onestroke, 3d nail art etc and not many do that, plus I'm so so fussy lol no one would want to do them lol and think I moan I do love watching my nails change as I add stuff, quiet few hours just me and art.

Also my nails are my free advertisement and when people ask where did you get your nails done I have not seen nails like that before, I can say I did them, I painted the flowers, I added the crystal etc which I could not do if someone else did them.

But do think its a good idea, for a swaps thread/group for nails.

I do mine once a week usually because I want to put a new picture up on my facebook business page not because they actually need doing lol (I don't have a huge amount of clients yet!) but I have nice long natural nails so I don't have to faff about with enhancements on myself. just have to soak off shellac first, have trained husband to wrap them :)

my BFF is also a (sort of retired) nail tech and I do hers for her, she used to do mine before I was qualified, but she works full time so I usually just get her to do my toes :)

I hated doing l+p on myself so much I made myself grow them!! Lol I'm getting there this is about 8weeks into growing them!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383566663.701498.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383566693.316147.jpg

I'm newly qualified in nails so have been practising lots on myself the hardest thing is how long it takes to do my own nails here's some of my attempts ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917423.682752.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917446.666152.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917478.982410.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917508.483010.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917540.418668.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917577.750848.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917604.283574.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917623.000505.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383917641.586154.jpg

Please bear in mind that I'm newly qualified and aspiring to improve with time xxx

I've done my own nails for years now because I wasn't happy with where I was going at the time . I'm glad I did although I would love someone else to do mine as they can take me a few hours because of the things I like to have I don't actually think anyone in my area offers the things that I do which is obviously a good thing for my business but not for me. These are mine at the moment. They are sculpted using acrylic with Gelish & foils which is one of the easiest designs I've ever done lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384000124849.jpg
    1384000124849.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 134

Latest posts

Back