donation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

cha'nails

Reaction score
hi all,

I have just made member to nail geek, and find it absolutley brilliant, i would like to make donation, have you made one? how much do people normally donate? Dont want to be too tight.

when i signed in i didnt put any info about me. wish i had now, anyone know how i can go back and add dets.

p.s i am creative trained completed foundation next step and booked for spa manicure pedicure, want to get into nail art too. any ideas which is best training course.

I seemed to have bomb barded you all with questions sorry just very eager.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Glad you like the site!! ;) Firstly you do NOT have to make a donation, this has come about for reasons you an read about in the NEWS section! If you would really like to donate, then click the Make A Donation button and follow instructions. :D If you want to go back and change your name, your details or choose an avatar (picture) click Profile (on the left) and add your details in the correct spaces; the avatar section is at the bottom, click and choose a pic that suits you from the different sections :rolleyes: !! Hope this helps :rolleyes: BTW what do we call you :?: jh014q4171 seems a little long to refer to you as :idea:

cha'nails

Reaction score
thankyou for your reply, i've added details to my profile and even added a little picture, thanks again and i look forward to my time as a new geek.

nailsinlondon2

Reaction score
hi , welcome to world of the nail geek ........

feel free to ask any questions and add a reply to any post thats what we are all here for ...........

so all i wanna say is WELCOME AND ENJOY ... it is very addictive so be warned :D :D :D ;)

love faye xxxxx

Pooh

Reaction score
Hi .......... you are going to enjoy the site!!

I have only been here a short while but already feel part of a family :)

Advice for a new person? ...... don't be afraid to ask for advice! No matter HOW silly you think the question is you can bet that there are at least a few more that are too shy to ask, so go for it.

Like in a real family you may not always get the answer you were looking for, but you will get and answer :D

Be honest and expect honesty and you will learn lots and lots, and have some fun along the way.

Love Dee xxx

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
COOL 8) name - way-ta-go!! Easy isn't it when you spend a few checkin' it out!! I like how you have used you daughters name with nails, like Chanel's - excellent!! Look forward to hearing from you on the board!!

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Hi Janice,
Welcome home! :D ......well it might as well be because now you've found us you'll find you'll spend more time here than anywhere else ;)

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
hey great minds... nail techs daughters called chanel...
my daughter is nearly 10, spelt the same way.. although people are always spelling it channel.... ( i have a nearly 13 year old called Paris too)
welcome to the board its fantastic.. helpful...freindly..... etc., it rocks basically...

cha'nails

Reaction score
thankyou you all for wonderful replies, I find it very comforting having you all there for all my questions which i will most definatley have.

This is a wonderful site and i'm very pleased i found it.
and yes it is very addictive.

p.s lovely names chanel and paris

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
this site is like a 24 helpline .. and they never seem to get fed up with how many stupid (in my case) questions we ask...it is fantastic.. its warm freindly proffesional..helpful...
ps; i told chanel the name of your salon cha'nails..she was very very impresed.... and if she doesnt make it to be eeyore or a motorbike racer (she has a motorbike already) she wants to come and work for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts