Done with nails....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
well...iv made the decision just before christmas, after my second time really ill in two months to give up nails, i hate that i have to do it, but it's not worth my health, i hava full time job and then i do nails evenings and weekends, my work in both areas were suffering, and i was run down and completely and utterly exhausted, im also trying for a baby after 5 years of failure and one miscarriage and i just think i need to take a break from everything, unfortunatly as my full time office job pays the bills i cant give that up, so as i wont be doin nails all that much i wont be around here much either, i hope you all have a wonderful new year and thanks to those who offered help and advice over the last few months...good luck everyone..ill be poppin in and out when the boredom of office works gets too much...take care xx :cry:

thats a really big decision to reach but at the end of the day you have to think about your health and well being.

i wish all the best for the future,

take care
love

aww wendy im so sad to hear that but you have to do whats best for you hun, but good luck you and hope everything works out for you
take care and all the best hun

jules x

Maybe this is best like you said you need to kepp your day job to pay the bills and maybe now with less stress you might find out you will fall for that long for baby which will be nice for you.

Think positive you can always go back into nails when the time is right, maybe it is not your time right now as you have other things on your mind like having a family.

Things happen for a reason and maybe at the time we do not see this but I am sure all will turn out good for you.

Good luck and try to be less stressed in 2006 and see what it brings for you.

Caz xxx:D

:hug: aw hun

i know exactly how you feel.

If its the best decision for you and your health is suffering then you have to do what you thinks best.

Hopefully this will make your life easier and you can come back to the nails maybe at another point.

Happy new year to you....i hope 2006 brings you everything you wish for !

Amb x

I can understand your decision Wendy and good luck on trying for a baby. It doesn't mean that you can't continue being a Geek though and, you never know, perhaps you could return to nails when you have a little bambino crawling around.

Good luck!:hug:

Such a hard decision to make if nails is something you love, but so understandable under the circumstances. Best wishes in trying for your much wanted baby.:hug:

Sorry to hear you are not continuing with nails, but you obviously know what is best for you. And dont forget to pop in and say hi to us all.
Good luck for 2006 and hope you get your much wanted baby.

So sorry to hear you feel you have to give up nails but you know whats best. I really hope you log in and have chat to us some time and let us know how you are getting on. All the best and I hope the pitta patta of tiny feet is not to far away. xxx

Like everyone has said Wendy your health is most important, take care and good luck x

take care and good luck with everything

That's such a shame hun, but good luck with everything. xx

hope we will see you around here again soon wendy and maybe with some good news? Take care hun and feel better soon x x x

Best of Luck Wendy your right to put your health first :hug:

Good luck hun, just make sure you let us see a pic of your baby, I'm sure it will happen when you are less stressed and tired.

Good luck Wendy hope 2006 will be a great year for you :D

Good luck - I hope everything works out for you & Hopefuly you will feel better soon & good luck with the baby too!!!

Shelley xx

Must have been an extremely hard decision for you to make. I often wish I could just wave a magic wand and be able to afford to give up my full time office job to concentate on just nails, but like you, the office work pays my bills!

Also with regards to the baby thing, I miscarried in August after two years of trying and I've been told that the best thing is to relax completely, try and de-stress and don't get yourself worked up over anything (easier said than done sometimes!) so I feel you've made a wise decision hun. You just need to concentrate on yourself now - think of number 1 as they say!

All the best sweetie, here's hoping 2006 brings you everything you wish for.
xx

wish you all the best in whatever you do. you never know you may just find yourself creeping back to it at some stage. good luck with the baby thing hun.

I know you don't know me, but i hope that it all works out for you.

I had to make the same decision(can never spell that word) as you are making just after i had completed my training back in 98. I had treatment for cancer again, and neded to take time out to get better. But there is light at the end of the tunnel, here i am taking up my training again and i just started in 2005. So just think of it as a sebaticle.............good luck hunny......:Kissing:

Latest posts

Back