don't want to say bye to creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~~:lol: in news ?

I have trained with and use Nail Creation and think its great, its very easy to work with, they also do lots of colours and glitters, they also do gel which I have just completed which is also really nice, its a buff off gel, there are lots of coloured gels as well. I would recommend it to anyone they have trial packs so why not try it out.:)

oh nooo..... what page do we need to keep hitting refresh ?? news, nails , chat, this thread ???

just my luck i've got a doggy refresh button it's quicker to restart pc :lol:

anyway back to thread i placed an order yesterday from Manchester and they had all i wanted except nail colors. would have received them today but i forgot to give my post code :rolleyes: :o.

Check out News!

There is no need to say good bye ....

Say hello to the NEW CND!

Get yourself some Young's products girls. Google it. They're lovely to work with and none of this bother at all:)

Get yourself some Young's products girls. Google it. They're lovely to work with and none of this bother at all:)
I think you'll find there is no bother at all :green:

Here comes snuggs with big size 6 feet to upset the applecart :eek:

I have no malice against Young Nails what so ever - promise :hug: BUT the thread starter said she would prefer to be with Creative!

Our lovely Sandi, gave us a fab link which tells us what is happening with Creative distribution and yet Sandi's (Valencian Nails) post has been ignored and the thread starters request has been ignored :eek:

Again - don't slate me for my opinion - you have your right to yours - I suppose what I am saying is why post that now? One day I may try Young Nails (doubt it but will leave options open) but let's leave the glory to Sweet Squared for tonight - Please!!! - it was fantastic news for all Creative users BUT more importantly the Sweet Family and our lovely Gigi Rouse:hug:

Right gets down off soap box sends hugs to :hug:NailLounge:hug: so you realise I'm not having a dig and even bigger hugs to SWEET SQUARED YAY :hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back