Double ended curette

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine doesn't seem particularly bent?

I straightened mine as I couldn't get on with the kink.

Now I love it.

From memory I think Fingernail Fixers is straight too

Hey how did you straighten your curette. Don't want to break it.

Hey how did you straighten your curette. Don't want to break it.

My husband did it very gently with pliers & in a few goes rather than just whacking it. It isn't 100 per cent straight (90 per cent) just so I could use it as I really couldn't get on with it bent.

My husband say's "he is very good with hands .....:wink2:"......

Just wondering.
If we could choose how these things were made for us I would have also liked the handle part to be thicker as I get cramp sometimes from using it.
I have changed my hairdressing brushes for thicker, better grip handles.

Is this only me or do other feel the same?

Not quite as thick as the kitchen "OXO" brand of handles but along the same lines.

Can you get them from anywhere else except for Sweet Squared? I don't have an account with them as I am a Gelish/Nail Harmony girl

Think I will have a go at straightening mine out as I can't get on with the kink in it either - nothing ventured nothing gained. Its a great tool though and I wouldn't be without it now :)

Can you get them from anywhere else except for Sweet Squared? I don't have an account with them as I am a Gelish/Nail Harmony girl

I did see one soon after buying mine but can't remember where. It was something like Michele Porter I think. I shall try & find it again.x

I got mine from capital and used it for the first time this morning and hate the bend on it. It's ok to do the clients right side of the nail but trying to do the left side is a pain in the beeeehind!

Going to try to straighten it tonight I think.

I use the same one that Holly (The Fingernail Fixer) uses. I got mine off Amazon. It's a Mehaz one. It was quite expensive but it's straight which is what I wanted. I'd be lost without it.

I use the same one that Holly (The Fingernail Fixer) uses. I got mine off Amazon. It's a Mehaz one. It was quite expensive but it's straight which is what I wanted. I'd be lost without it.

Thank you, I knew I had seen one somewhere....x

I got mine off eBay for £5 and it's amazing :) used it on my nails today and can't wait to take it to work tomorrow :) I also watched the finger nail fixer on yt and it's amazing the difference a tool can make xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339004861.042812.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339004861.042812.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 399
I bought mine from Sally's. It is straight and has 2 different size "spoons"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back