Doug Schoons brain is back open until May 4th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hat

Reaction score
Learn why ridges can't grow on the nail plate. Discover what they really are!

See lots of very cool scientific images of highly magnified nail plates, then zoom down into nail cracks and drive in holes in the nail plate - awesome 3D videos!

Doug Schoon shares his scientific research with you and you can help his research in return by answering a few simple questions about fingernails, less than two minutes is all it takes.

It's easy and fun and the images you will see are really cool! All Free!

You'll learn about the true causes of many common nail problems and hear internationally known scientist, Doug Schoon, explain what you're seeing in detail.

Click on the link below and begin your journey into Doug Schoon's Brain.

Begin Journey Now

Attachments

• doug-schoon-bio.jpg
    doug-schoon-bio.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 126
Thank you Doug! This is very interesting and fascinating. The videos are fantastic! :)

Thanks Doug I look forward to finding out the real cause of those white spots.

Wow i've just been on there using the 3D glasses from the Event, the pictures look amazing in 3D up close (even better then on the big screen at the Event!).
I look forward to next months instalment!

I am getting a message saying the survey is now closed?? was this only available for a short period :-(

yes its only open for a short time each month. It will re-open again next month though. It closed at the end of the day yesterday so you've just missed it.

Ah I see, thanks, will try again at he begining of next month then, thanksagain x

Latest posts

Back