Nails | Doug Schoon's Webinar Separates Science From Scaremongering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant - so informative and great to have access to the evidence behind the facts we have. How lucky are we to get that talk for free too! Thank you to all involved.

Hi,
You can listen to a recorded version by clicking on the link below.

https://vimeo.com/51532960

If you friend Doug on Facebook he sends loads of info and you can be added to his email list.

Hope that helps x

Really interesting thank you :biggrin:

Hello all. I am just studying NVQ level 3 in nails, (followed on from beauty) and I cannot thank Salon Geek enough and Doug Schoons's information about all things nails. I am now educating myself properly as I was previously misinformed and under a different impression of UV lamps and l&p which are not just acrylic nails when in fact l&p, gel and silk and fibreglass are all based on acrylic. I will be watching the UV webinar on my laptop later also. I just feel more enthusiastic now about correctly informing other people and fellow nail techs at college. A lot of you may know how much I have struggled in the past but now I'm doing something I love and I'm enjoying the practise along with the correct information. Xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back