Nails | Doug Schoon's Webinar Separates Science From Scaremongering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Think you're geeky? Trust me on this, no one is geekier than uber nail geek Doug Schoon. Literally the last word on the real science behind nails, Schoon is hosting a webinar on October 15th at 7.00pm GMT with the intention of setting the record straight.

"UV Gel Nails" Latest Findings and Best Practices" is all about arming nail technicians with the real research and full facts behind the controversy surrounding UV nail lamps and products. If you're struggling to answer clients' questions regarding the safety of UV nail services then tune in to the webinar hosted by the internationally renowned scientist.

During this 60 minute web event Schoon will give you a full insight into UV nail coatings and the lamps used to cure. He'll arm you with scientific facts, researched recommendations, Schoon's latest research, and secrets that will help you keep clients' natural nails healthy and strong.

Get it in the diary now...don't just pencil it in, write it in blood. If you working with nails and using UV services, you simply can't miss this.

Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/114534506

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Doug-Schoon.jpg
    Doug-Schoon.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 575
If you are a nail professional and you don't do this - you are fricken insane.

Seriously.

Can this be accessed from an iPhone as I might not have a laptop... :( x

I will be there :)

Woot signed up the other day... cannot wait :)

Me too, as soon as I saw it on his FB. I signed up so fast that I forgot to convert the time to UK in my head to remind myself. :rolleyes: So thanks Ed, now I know what time it is! :biggrin:

I want to be there, but will be in the sky, will there be a chance to view afterwards, a stream to download or some thing?

Dont want to miss this one!

exciting. cannot wait...

i'm amazed that we have this chance for FREE!!... Doug you are a legend! Thank you so much.

Wow! I'm all over it! X

Thanks for sharing, I have registered and will be there, with bells on :)

Im booked in ready to go can't wait :)

I want to be there, but will be in the sky, will there be a chance to view afterwards, a stream to download or some thing?

Dont want to miss this one!

Same here. Please say it will be available.

15 minutes!!! Get ready :D x

Super excited!!!!

Doug doesn't sound very well. What a trooper. :hug:

i just missed it :( devistated!!:grr:

Was great! Lots of info. Thank you Doug x

I really enjoyed that!

Poor Doug sounded like he had a very bad cold - I felt sorry for him.

Thank you Doug and I hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Absolutely Fabulous Doug Schoon is a legend :D

Aargh :( my net has been down till now.
Is there anywhere I can listen now?
I'm gutted I've not been able to catch it :(

Latest posts

Back