dr hauschka

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi has anyone used there products and what did they think of them im using there acne kit which seems ok just wanted peoples opinions

hi Sarah
I have used Dr Hauschka products for a while now, they are lovely to use, and smell great too. However..... if you were considering using them in a salon they may not have the "wow" factor that some of the larger names have, also some clients aren't really bothered about the products being pure/organic etc as long as they do the job.
I do love them (and I use organic products in my treatment room) but they aren't well known even though the products are great and really do seem to work, although they aren't for a quick fix, need to try 6-8 weeks really to get a good idea which doesn't suit some people.
Hope that helps, not sure what info you wanted - for your own use or for professional use.
Choccy x x x

it was for my own use im trying it now but it seems to make my skin look blotchy plus more spots are showing is this normal

Latest posts

Back