Dress a Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanted to say yes - until i saw the people who has already said yes... :eek:

nah.. i dont think i can compete... i'll just sit back down on my chair and look forward to seeing all the beautiful nails.......

WHY are you so hard on yourself???? THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!
You really SHOULD compete.
You only win by competing, and winning doesn't mean winning the contest either.
You win by trying, you win by stretching your imagination, you win by doing something new.
You CAN'T lose by participating.

COME ON!!!!!!!! PLAY!!!!!

I'm POSITIVE you will surprise yourself. AND you can always take another geek into confidence and ask their assistance on how to work your ideas.
I'm SURE anybody would be willing to help. I am. Ok, I'm no exactly a grand master or a picasso... but I'll try.

Anyway, PLEASE do not let the experience of other geeks put your off participating.
the only way you can lose is by not participating.
:hug: :hug:

Its a great idea.

i'd play if i could post pics - i'm crap at the IT but okay at nail artLOL

Count me in Ruthie :hug:

I'd love to do it! How is this going to work? When is the deadline? Do we use the pic of the dress you posted? OOO I am excited I have wanted to do a nail comp but since I am not properly trained I can't this will be FUN. YEAH!:green:

count me in too - what a brill idea ruth

would love to, but not quite as talented as the rest of you all.

Maybe there could be catagories?

This is a competition for fun and to keep it sweet and simple no categories or divisions..... its about imagination and getting creative juices flowing lol... as well as having fun. xxx

this sounds like fun.... im in :green:

Count me in if I get time lol!

Great idea. Ill match the pot

I'll give it a shot too! Sounds like good fun and it'll be great to do something other than pink and whites for a change!

Great idea. Ill match the pot
Oh thanks Sam, this is wicked geekmolians galore now......
I really appreciate this thanks a million xxxx

So the Prize list stands at:
First Prize: 20 000 geekmolians
Second Prize: 10 000 geekmolians
Third Prize: 5 000 geekmolians

Woohooooooooooooooooo this is so cool !!!

So, will you be posting the entries as they come in, or all at once, before judging commences?

I will open a thread and upload pictures after the Comp closes....so pictures will be online after 9pm on friday the 8th......so keep em coming guys xxx

Latest posts

Back