DRUM ROLL PLEASE ..the entries are in! (ladybgemini&tricky)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pick a pic !

• pic 1

Votes: 73 60.8%
  • pic 2

Votes: 47 39.2%

• Total voters
Well done to both of you i`d never of thought of doing something like you both did, I done my vote even tho it was a difficult choice,
Well done to emma for thinking this challenge up!!:hug:

ooh i deserve no credit peeps ,
the girls challenged each other , i just posted on here so they couldnt get out of it hahahaha

ooh i deserve no credit peeps ,
the girls challenged each other , i just posted on here so they couldnt get out of it hahahaha

oh i think both of us really wanted to do it, but we needed a ref:lol: thanks:hug:

oh i think both of us really wanted to do it, but we needed a ref:lol: thanks:hug:

I thought you just needed an excuse to go buy more glitter lol :hug:

Both good designs Girls :hug: Have cast my vote good luck xxxxxxx

My votes in, really nice well done to you both.

my vote is in come on you guys, this is nail geek stuff, join in please.

I agree where is all the feed back for the work these ladies have put into all of this

God if only i was experieneced enough to give my opinion!

Cant wait to get in the rat race!

bad spelling there! sorry....

Thankyou jac , this is what I was thinking ...!
where are you all ? ...come on there is thousands of us, on this site lol ...show yourselves ...
I'ts all for fun (say's me coz I didnt put blood sweat and tears into producing these babie's :green: )

ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!!!!!!! Hope I can do half as good as you guys! :hug:

where are all the geeks ....
these ladies need some votes ... they have put alot of effort into these nails so come on vote vote vote .....:hug:

I have voted but haven't expressed an opinion.... but here goes.

As it was just our opinion for what we like best, I chose picture 2. I prefer it to picture 1 as it is more wearable - obviously my opinion.

Clearly, for both nails a massive lot of effort has gone into them and picture 1 must have taken ages.... it is very clever and brilliant also.

I know we weren't posting critique, which is good because I'm also not experienced enough to comment.

Anyways...both pictures are fab by two great Nail Technicians and it was hard to choose!

Well done to both girls!!! :hug:

both are fab well done :green:

I like each for different reasons -

pic 1 because of the colours and the theme xxx
pic 2 because of the wearability and the theme xxx

Big thanks to everyong for they lovely comments on the two designs.

All will be revealed by Emma tomorrow night at 8pm (ish).

Rachel xx

My vote is in.
What a great idea x

The poll is now closed !!!
WELL DONE
all votes have been counted and verified by an independent adjudicator thingymebob and i am proud to reveal that...
The winner is pic 1 .........ladybgemini !!!!:hug:
well done hunny ! you did good x

you both did extremely well , and rose to the challenge perfectly ...
i shall get on my Microsoft asap ,and print you off a lovely "clever girl" certificate :green:

oh btw , i havent got a clue how to close a poll , without closing a thread saaaannndiiii where are yooouuuu !!!

Oh well done girls, that was fun, can we have some more, I would be up for the challenge:lol:

Latest posts

Back