DRUM ROLL PLEASE ..the entries are in! (ladybgemini&tricky)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pick a pic !

• pic 1

Votes: 73 60.8%
  • pic 2

Votes: 47 39.2%

• Total voters
been great to watch as a new girl!

my votes in!, whens the finale!!

xx

This should happen more often.

How about the winner gets to pick two geeks to go head to head in a glitter fest:lol:

Rachel xxxx

i was actually thinking something similar to this !

i am working on ideas now , and i will update with what i come up with ,
as soon as i have something sorted , i will update a thread ,
and anybody who is willing to participate , could let me know and ill sort it out !
i am thinking along the lines of matching pairs , who are on a similar level of training ,
so a complete newbie , wont be put against a expert ... etc....

right leave it with me , and ill get back to you xxxxx:hug:

i am thinking along the lines of matching pairs , who are on a similar level of training ,
so a complete newbie , wont be put against a expert ... etc....

This is a fab idea hun!!!!

The poll will close at approximately 8pm (uk time) on friday night
(16thmarch)​

so get your votes in xxxx​

My votes in well done both of you!!! :) Both designs are really clever!!

ooohhh.......so hard to choose.....they were both great!! well done....kudos!!

I voted........... and I have to be totally honest... I vacillated as they were so different.

For one, the difficulty of doing it 3d interested me and for the other, of getting everything soooooooo darn small in that picture?

Way to go ladies, you both met the challenge very well, and uniquely.

Looking forward to seeing the final results, even though you're both winners in my books

:hug:

can someone help me please, i am having trouble deciphering what pic 2 is. lol. is it a lady bird?

(please note, it is 7.25 am, and i have literally just rolled out of bed like, 2 minutes ao, havnt even had a cuppa yet!! lol)

They are both so BRILLIANTLY clever!!! Well done both of you!!

My vote is in, it was a hard choice as both are fab. Well done to BOTH of you :hug:

Well done to you both,you are much braver than me and great sport's :hug:

My vote is in. Congrats to both of you :hug: :hug:

Have cast my vote ... congratulations to both of you on some fab work :hug:

my votes in well done to both of you talented nail technicians xxxx:hug:

Great competition and well done to both on meeting the challenge!:hug:

Hi guys,

Even though I'm not nearly qualified to give a professional opinion on these nails............................I think they're both absolutely fantastic!!!
I've put my vote in but wish I could vote for you both. What superb pieces of work - well done.:hug:

mwah xx

Hard to choose between the two as they were so different! Well done to both of you!

Ooooooo Tough choice but done my vote!
Well done both of you!

OOH I do like both - 1, because its so sweet and colourful and a fantasy type nail and 2, is a really colorful and wearable nail as its all enclosed on the actual nail -- so 2 completely different choices - how can i choose! xx

They are both really good! Hard to choose.... they are both so different!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back