DRUM ROLL PLEASE ..the entries are in! (ladybgemini&tricky)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pick a pic !

• pic 1

Votes: 73 60.8%
  • pic 2

Votes: 47 39.2%

• Total voters
Yay! Well done! Fab contest.

Well done to both of you! Wouldnt even know where to start doing these!

Believe it or not the rainbow nail took me 30-45 mins to do. I really enjoyed it but had 2nd thoughts the next day and did another one lol

This one took me over 2 hours and i still preferred the rainbow lol.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 37
Well done both of you :green: :green:

I'm glad you put the rainbow one in - I like that one better (the christmas tree is fab as well)

You are both talented ladies xxx

Well done to you both xxx

Well done to you both xx

Well done to you both :hug:

well done to ladybgemini a truely deserved winner :hug:

my entry took me 1.5 hours to do and i copied the boat from my sons school shirt. i am over the moon with over 40 votes as this subject is very personal to me and in my own words not everyones cuppa tea:lol: thanks to emmsybabes for organising it, its been real fun to do :hug:

Way to go ladies!

You both did GREAT!!

:hug:

have just booked a client in for a full set of my 14 glitter challenge :) :eek: going to be in two weeks

any guesses on how long it will take me ?

a free pot of glitter to the person who guesses the closest:) i will time it from the scound i start including prep
check out new thread link for this http://www.salongeek.com/showthread.php?p=551882#post551882

Well done girls, you are both really talented ladies. Sorry i missed the voting, but the results are great.

Love the xmas tree too.

Latest posts

Back