Dry extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeordieLass

Reaction score
I have only just recently qualified in hair extensions but I have been wearing mine for 3 months now there ready to come out but am leaving them in for a final 2 weeks for my holiday so I know if they get damaged I will be removing when I get home

Am just wondering is there anything I can put on them now to make them look less dry? I tried a argon oil hair treatment today and they don't feel any better worse if anything

try Moroccan oil is brilliant

I have the Avon virsion so I will give that a go

You'd be better investing in a good quality product for them, a salon professional product. We use Oil Miracle by Schwarzkopf and love it, just avoid applying near the bonds.

You'd be better investing in a good quality product for them, a salon professional product. We use Oil Miracle by Schwarzkopf and love it, just avoid applying near the bonds.

Agree, the light miracle oil I prefer :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I do have the mythic oil but it's shared with my mam and I very much dought she let me take it all!!

I do have the mythic oil but it's shared with my mam and I very much dought she let me take it all!!

You can buy empty mini bottles from boots or superdrug, put enough in to last you for your trip so you don't have to take the whole bottle :) xx

Latest posts

Back