Dryer nozzle snagging/ripping hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremyowen

Reaction score
So when I blow dry hair, I flip the hair over the neck of my blow dryer to go over the same section instead of using my hands. Does anyone else do this ?
If yes, I’m sure you will know that on certain dryers the nozzle ‘snaps’ into place leaving a tiny space for hair to get caught, where the dryer meets the nozzle. Some Parlux dryers will just push onn leaving no chance for this to happen which is great, but newer models seem to catch the hair due to this problem I’ve mentioned. Can anyone recommend a dryer that is light and has a nozzle attachment that doesn’t pull and snag and rip the hair due to the nozzle “snapping” onto the dryer.

Does anyone else blow dry like me, flipping the hair over the dryer each time on each section to smooth out the hair instead of using hands or fingers!

I do lol. And I get you I'm using currently using an ETI compact one. I'll get the full name etc tomorrow as I'm in bed now :)

I have a diva and the nozzle goes over the dryer. I bought mine from sallys however there are some deals online
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1512663448.516359.jpg

Latest posts

Back