Drythalon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelardn

Reaction score
I am hoping it is ok to post this.

The center staff, customers,friends and family are going dry for the month of January all in aid of cancer research. Inspired by uncle Len. Aka Mr Wallace, Fiona's husband,wee fee's dad.
Please read his story and support this great cause
www.justgiving.com/the-centre-scotland

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

A great cause and I am sure the Centre staff will rise to the Challenge. I would have joined the team but I am practically tea total these days anyway ;) so a donation it had to be.
Although I must wonder if someone is running a book on who will be first to crack and pay the tipple charge!

Well im guessing there will be a few paying for tomorrow as us Scots just love a new year party ;)

I'm actually looking forward to having a bit of time off to be honest. Hopefully it does wonders for my weight loss too xx

I'm also taking part. But I've extended mine so I'm doing it for 3 months :) Anyone that knows me knows that this will be s challenge as I drink most nights haha I can't wait and such a worthy cause :)

Day one and im still rough

I have a 2 day hangover :thumbdown:

Haha oh dear! Not good.

I start mine on 5th, as it's my littlw cousins 18th this Sat - I couldn't miss that. Haha.

I'm doing 5th Jan - 5th Apr :D

It's going to be a struggle lol. Xx

Latest posts

Back