• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Unique opportunity for full time Nail Technician.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wee Fee

Reaction score
Okay folks, here's the story!

During my ten years in the professional nail industry I have built up a loyal clientèle. My busy column in the salon's appointment book comprises for the most part of fortnightly maintenance appointments for wearers of nail enhancements created with CND L+P and Brisa Gel.
I qualified as a CND Education Ambassador in 2004 and up till now have struggled to reduce my client load to make more time for Education.
With our brand spanking new CND Academy and sub-distribution site, The Fingertips Centre - the place for CND training, products and support, based in Edinburgh, due to open next week, there are simply not enough hours in the day!
I need a freakin' apprentice!
We want a qualified nail tech with passion and personality! Experience is desirable but not completely essential, who ever fills this post will be trained up to Master Technician level and beyond, being mentored in-house by yours truly! At Fingertips we are very much a family. Our 6 nail techs and 2 beauty therapists have their own regular clients, but also assist one and other where necessary. You couldn't wish for a nicer bunch of colleagues! The owner of the salon is Fiona Wallace (my mum, the brains behind our operation :)), who has been a CND Ambassador since 2001.

If you're interested please PM me for more details.

Last edited:
OMG someone take this job, before I up sticks and leave the kids, bf, house, and everything and move to Glasgow! How fantastic an opportunity for someone! (Id bring the dog btw!!) Why can't jobs like this come up near me:cry:

It sure is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate technician. I might just move back home x

:cry: its to far to commute :rolleyes: anyone want a husband? badly used, much abused and available due to wifes relocation to a fantastic city and wonderful career prospects............
:lol:Couldn't do it could I:green: Sigh, Susie walks away looking thoughtfully at the kitchen knives

Aaaah go on Chris, you know you would love it:hug:

You too Susie and Ditzy....I wish you guys were here, it's wonderful to see people with passion who are so quick to recognise a fantastic new opportunity...but you know what?....maybe, just maybe...there's someone on this site who has that passion and really wants to do something DIFFERENT....AND lives near Glasgow, unlike you guys, alas....:lol::lol::lol:

Fee will reply to the pm's already received and any STILL to be received as soon as she gets a wee bit of space, within the next couple of days at any rate.

Thank you to all who have expressed an interest so far!

Aww wee fee i would love to work along side you, we had a laugh at Leeds on the week of the pop its demo`s,
i am very tempted to up sticks and move too,
i am sure you will find some one wonderful to join your lovely clan hunny :hug: :hug:

Wish i lived closer...

This is a great opportunity! x

Hmmm i live 20mins from Glasgow......

What an opportunity!

Hmmm i live 20mins from Glasgow......

What an opportunity!
Go for it hun,
i can not recommend Fiona any higher she is a great person, really warm and friendly and i am sure if she is so nice her mum has to be too,
and from what i hear the staff are a great bunch as well,
what are you waiting for this is an opportunity of a life time :hug:

I have benn a salon owner for 20 years, and a client of Fioan for a good few years...she is now training City Beach Techs and the training is suberb. As someone who puts thier money where their mouth is ...I feel very qualified to comment with thanks Mariaxx:hug:

Hi All

Just to let you all know that I've been lucky enough to get myself this fantastic job!!!! I'm moving from Lancashire to Glasgow to take up the post and I can't wait to start. I've met wee Fee and her mum along with all the rest of the team and they are so so nice. It's a fantastic opportunity and well worth relocating to Glasgow (just happens to be my birth place) to do it!

I'm so excited he he

It's all thanks to this wonderful website that I got to hear about the job in the first place so a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Salon Geek!!!!

Lynn :)

Well done xxxxx

Oh My God,
This is my perfect job the one I dream of every day.....

Just a little too far to travel for me....

Congratulations Lynn, I know you will enjoy it..

Last edited:
Hi All

Just to let you all know that I've been lucky enough to get myself this fantastic job!!!! I'm moving from Lancashire to Glasgow to take up the post and I can't wait to start. I've met wee Fee and her mum along with all the rest of the team and they are so so nice. It's a fantastic opportunity and well worth relocating to Glasgow (just happens to be my birth place) to do it!

I'm so excited he he

It's all thanks to this wonderful website that I got to hear about the job in the first place so a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Salon Geek!!!!

Good luck with your new job

Debbie

That's great news Lynn, good luck with everything hun and give wee fi a hug from me :hug:

Hi All

I'm so excited he he

Good luck Lynn!

Thanks for all your best wishes and yes Loubylou I'll give wee Fi a hug from you!

Thats wonderful news!! Congrats and enjoy the path ahead for you!!!

I would like to sincerely thank all applicants and those of you who posted encouraging comments for them. We are very excited to welcome Lynn into our 'family', I absolutely know she has the desire and passion to make a success of this exciting new position. Looking forward Lynn, Fiona :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back