Dual System Forms, like PopIts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have the ys nails now changed their design though.
the ones i got in spain are different from the original poppits i have.
or are the popits now the modified shape too?

My good you got the answer from the woman who introduced them in the UK, by the name popits and still you don't believe her? Try to get your information correct from this and many other sites!

She's the one to ask if you are in doubt so please just believe her:hug:

hi what i was saying is that people that dont no anything about them just get words from other people and dont try them or going get info
i think some people should get all the info about them before they say they dont like them
if a tech has never tryed them how do they know if they dont like you need to try then and not listen to what people say

and yes i believe geeg and thank you very much for the info

Sorry must have misunderstood your post then, thought you were still not believing her :)

But yes I totally agree with the post then about seeking out infomation and trying things before you can decide for yourself.:green:

About the different appearance (sp?) of the YS versus the popits I noticed this too, there seems to be more sizes (have read that they can now fit the toes too) but as no one is the distributor in Denmark I can't say if the Ys sizes/design eventually is going to be in popits too.
I might remember this wrong, but saw something about this a while ago and it was mentioned that they have changed the design so theres no ridge at the eponychium, and this was going to be the same with the Popits, but I'm SO NOT sure about it, so don't rely totally on it:hug:

Sorry must have misunderstood your post then, thought you were still not believing her :)

But yes I totally agree with the post then about seeking out infomation and trying things before you can decide for yourself.:green:

I AM SORRY I MUST HAVE WRITE IT POORLY
I AGREE I AGREE

Last edited by a moderator:
PopIts are still the same design although YSNails has modified the Duals.

I actually do not like the modified version and am not buying them for the UK. The modified version is broader, flatter, specifically made for the South American Market and I don't like the shape. So you will not be seeing them from Sweet Squared.

I would never use PopIts or duals on toes ... they are far too ridged and could cause very painful damage.

The ones i try they was wide and flat i guess they wasnt sweet squared
but like i said my friend from ca sent them

HI OK SO CAN I ASK WHAT ARE THESE
mypronails.com and nailpopitusa THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
I AM GOING TO SWEET SQUARED

Thanks for setting that straight Gigi, I couldn't remember the outcome of the mentioned thread!

I obviously havn't tried the new dual ones, but having heard it from you, I will stick to Popits, it doesn't take long to modify them anyway.

And as I'm going to start up my own salon in a month or two I will be ordering some more to compete with the local nailsalons, offering "lunch nails" (won't be calling them that though) with Popits:green:

Hi guys

Nail zoo has done a fantastic tutorial on youtube with these popits/dual nail forms. I am so addicted to watching his videos!!! can I just ask one thing, I see he trims off something before he fills with product, what is this?

also, which gel can you use with them? sculpter gel?

Thanks

xxSarahxx

Hi guys

Nail zoo has done a fantastic tutorial on youtube with these popits/dual nail forms. I am so addicted to watching his videos!!! can I just ask one thing, I see he trims off something before he fills with product, what is this?

also, which gel can you use with them? sculpter gel?

Thanks

xxSarahxx

Carl does great work doesn't he?

Yes, what he trims off is the small bit of 'skirt' at the eponychium end of the PopIt. This allows the PopIt to lie really flush to the nail so as the nails grow out, there is no ridge.

Yes you can use sculptor gel with Popits. It is a bit more tricky but the advantages are that there is no sticky layer to wipe off and no need to use finishing gloss .. so super speedy sets using gel.

acully i love these. i oredered them and arnt they pretty much the same does the name really matter. b/c theyre both flexible plastic. i got my from ebay: acrylic nail moulds i got 100 for $6.99

2u8ux08.jpg

Those do not appear to be the same beautiful shape or design as PopIts.

If you are happy with them then that is all that matters but I wouldn't be.

Just out of curiousity, why wouldn't you use them on toes?

Just out of curiousity, why wouldn't you use them on toes?

The structure of them is way too strong for toes.

I hate to think what it would feel like if you bashed one.

There is a strong vertical apex down the whole length of the PopIt ... toes do not need an apex like that.

Latest posts

Back