Dublin: Fashion capital of the world?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
Ok.....maybe not, but what's this all about. People wearing pyjamas while out shopping, filling their car at a petrol station, etc. Does this go on anywhere near you? Can anyone explain it to me? I see it on a daily basis and I cant explain it. Is it laziness? Take a look at these:

pjs1.jpg

pjs3.jpg

pjs2.jpg

Hey nice to see ya :hug:

Now are they for real or what ?

Hey nice to see ya :hug:

Now are they for real or what ?

Nice to see you too Becki :hug:

These are dead genuine, untouched photos. This stuff goes in certain parts of Dublin all the time. I was hoping that someone could shed some light on it for me. Surely Dublin cant be starting a new trend????

Pmsl,i thought i loved my pj's but the farest i go in them is to put the wheelie bin out :D

Crazy folks :lol:

Ha ha I'm guilty of that too - nipping too tescos, picking people up!!

Only usually in my stylish spotty pj bottoms though!!

I did actually drive Jackie to the shops one day with my dressing gown and pjs on but I was petrified in case we had a crash and all my mates would arrive in the fire engine and see me like that. LMAO

:eek:Do you get out of the car with your jammies on Gemma ? lol

Seanny you surprise me :lol:

Ha ha I'm guilty of that too - nipping too tescos, picking people up!!

Only usually in my stylish spotty pj bottoms though!!

OMG Another one!!! :)

they are doing it here too....only seen it in my village but every sat i see groups of girls in the day wearing pj's and with there duvets wrapped round them !!!

now thats what i call having a duvet day ...:lol: x

they are doing it here too....only seen it in my village but every sat i see groups of girls in the day wearing pj's and with there duvets wrapped round them !!!

This phenomenon is spreading like a virus......nobody's safe!!

:eek:Do you get out of the car with your jammies on Gemma ? lol

Seanny you surprise me :lol:

Oh yeah to nip in the chippy or tesco!! Only at night-time though!

Once I picked up my brother from work with a turben towel on and my pj's ha ha he lurrrrved me for that one! :lol:

ROFL!
I have a neighbour who walks the dogs in her bath robe when its dark!
Trouble is, ours is such a small street, theres always someone who will see you, and though she always look suitably embarrassed... it doesnt seem to stop her!

Hey maybe I should point the camera at her too :lol:

OMG...... let it be known right here right now, I dont make a habit of this, I did it just the once, and NO, i most certainly didnt get out of the car. LOL

Glo.....bring on the pics.

We actually went to an traffic accident once in one of the rougher areas of Dublin and the people in both cars were wearing pjs, I kid you not. Couldnt take pics though, mightnt have looked too professional at a crash scene. :lol:

:eek::eek::eek:

A bloke came in to our local last summer in just his dressing gown and slippers, but he was a nutter and got carted off by the old bill!:lol:

:eek::eek::eek:

A bloke came in to our local last summer in just his dressing gown and slippers, but he was a nutter and got carted off by the old bill!:lol:

Now we're getting somewhere. That's the mistake we're making over here, the police should be carting these people off. The only prob is that there's hundreds of them, dont think we've got enough cops. :lol:

there is a lady who lives round the corner from the boys school, she is allways dropping her little girl off a few minutes late....and mostly in her p'j,s trainers and her coat.....i know cause the pj bottoms are the same fleesy ones i have from primark :eek:

there is a lady who lives round the corner from the boys school, she is allways dropping her little girl off a few minutes late....and mostly in her p'j,s trainers and her coat.....i know cause the pj bottoms are the same fleesy ones i have from primark :eek:

NOOoooo, Not the Primark ones??? On the street? LOL

The woman has no shame! :lol::lol:

I dont do it!! I dont wear jammies and see me in what I DONT wear would be a sight!!! lol
Anway, Ive seen a few 'celebs' in their pj's walking about the streets of london looking like right plonkers! Not with my own eyes, just in the magazines!
Supposse its ok if you are just nipping out quickly or something and youve got the coolest jammies going, but not all day shopping!!!!

Latest posts

Back