E-bay! Get *Prefect* nails - ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this one with you all!! On E-bay at the mo!

s.gif
Get *Prefect* nails - longer, stronger, healthier nails

The Best -All Natural- system to achieve perfect nails!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Prefect Nails
The Best All Natural treatment to achieve stronger,
longer, healthier, brighter and less brittle nails

What is Perfect Nails?

Pefrct Nails is an effective and fast acting nail treatment comprised of 100% pure, all natural plant extracts. This topical treatment is easily applied and works by strengthening and restoring your nails on multitude of different levels.

Perfect Nails works in harmony with your body, it's completely natural and is made from 100% pure plant extracts; it doesn’t contain chemicals or any other unnatural irritants of any kind (like 99% of all other nail products out there, which can actually damage and weaken your nails)

What are customers saying about it?
After about 8 days of using Perfect nails, my nails were growing at an astounding rate, before my nails hardly grew at all!
Another thing I also noticed; although my nails are alot stronger now, they are also really flexible and nearly impossible to break, I’m really impressed with your product. Thank you so much
Kaz, UK
wow this really works, my nails look fantastic, it didn’t make my nails grow any faster (not that I noticed anyway) but they are so shiny and strong now, I think I’ll be able to grow them as long as I like, thanks
Jacky B, UK

.........Here we go again!!!??????????? Oh, and get a load of the picture.............if they're not nail extensions I'll eat my gel brush!! :eek:

(You will have to go visit the listing for the pic).

Martine x

[/FONT]

Item number: 5629308380

Oh........forgot to mention the "PREFECT" nails.. LOL!!

Martine x

artymarty said:
Oh........forgot to mention the "PREFECT" nails.. LOL!!

Martine x

I noticed that too. this is the biggest pile of poo. I have evr seen,

judging by the picture does it mean that when you apply this to your nails it makes your nails grow their own enhancements??

Well if that stuff makes my nails look like the one in the piccie then NO THANK YOU! They're gross!

Just what i was thinking would die if i had my nails done like that.....

The nails look totally frightening!:Scared:
Is that a blokes hand???!

What a load of cobblers, some people are so gullible and will snap this product up.

I feel like sending a message to the seller asking where he/she got her enhancements done!:)

Here are the pics, oh my god how can these not be enhancements???

These are not mine by the way!!!!!

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
WOW, DO THEY GROW THOSE HUGE CLUMPY WHITE TIPS TOO!!
THEIR HAVING A LAUGH!
WHAT A JOKE!:rolleyes:

Hi all,

I had a look at these nails too and thought straight away they were enhancements. Soooo I decided to be cheeky and ask a question as to what the product was as I am a Nail Tech in Aus and hadn't seen it before.

I'll keep you all posted as to what happens I'm sure it will be worth a laugh

Nerida
NSI Nail Tech

That is no way a human hand. Freaky

nail_affair said:
Hi all,

I had a look at these nails too and thought straight away they were enhancements. Soooo I decided to be cheeky and ask a question as to what the product was as I am a Nail Tech in Aus and hadn't seen it before.

I'll keep you all posted as to what happens I'm sure it will be worth a laugh

Nerida
NSI Nail Tech

[URL="http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb063&pp=ZNxdm122"]http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb063&pp=ZNxdm122[/URL]

oH i SOOOOOOOOOO cant wait for the reply - bet they dont or if they do (to which I will be very suprised) it will be an indignent one! LOL

Love

Debbie xxx

Latest posts

Back