E E's.... Long, straight, very flat lashes... Help PLEASE!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only trouble with using lash curlers is that the lashes will drop back down again naturally after a time so the finished look straight after lashing is not going to be the same as the look the next day.

Yes this is totally logical. Your suggestion of lifting with vertical tape is positively inspired!

The only trouble with using lash curlers is that the lashes will drop back down again naturally after a time so the finished look straight after lashing is not going to be the same as the look the next day.

Cant say mine have.customers are delighted

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

if heated lash curlers drop then as soon as you removed tape from the.brow they will also. so if its lift to allow ease of application then any of the suggestions should work. if its a permanent solution only an actual eyelash perm with work. i can't upload a picture from my phone it says.disabled by administrator :(

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

if heated lash curlers drop then as soon as you removed tape from the.brow they will also. so if its lift to allow ease of application then any of the suggestions should work. if its a permanent solution only an actual eyelash perm with work. i can't upload a picture from my phone it says.disabled by administrator :(

No because you only lift them enough to lift them off the pad. With eyelash curlers they curl up quite a bit and obviously they are going to drop again.

No because you only lift them enough to lift them off the pad. With eyelash curlers they curl up quite a bit and obviously they are going to drop again.

so the tape is a measure to apply not as a permanent change to the natural lash? that's why i said if its just for application then anything will work. that's what i said, least that's what i meant :)

If the OP had read this thread today (yes I know that couldn't have happened!) then Angelina's suggestion would have been really useful... no need for perm training, no need for lash curlers. Just mentioning that because others may find themselves with the same prob...

If the OP had read this thread today (yes I know that couldn't have happened!) then Angelina's suggestion would have been really useful... no need for perm training, no need for lash curlers. Just mentioning that because others may find themselves with the same prob...

god yeah fab suggestion. ill defo use.it in the future. i do find though that eyelash perming comes in useful though

Ladies... sorry for the delay. Was shoving dinner down my throat!

Thank you ALL for your valued advise and replies. Every single one was useful and I'm sure will help me overcome this particular problem. I will deffo be putting those suggestions in place next time I encounter this problem. :)

FYI I have just had a text from the Lady I lashed today thanking me again for my lashes and that she was drinking vodka and is a happy bunny! x

x

Latest posts

Back