E-file bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traveller75

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm doing e-file training soon and I have recently bought my e-file (saeyang K38)it came with a few bits but not a lot, I'd like to get some good ones.

I know I'll probably get told what I need to get in training but I like to research these things first!
So I'd be interested to know, what are your most used bits and where's the best place to get them from?

Many thanks.

I’m in a fb group which sells Atwood Industries bits. I’ve tried lots of different bits from different companies and these are by far my favourites along with one Young Nails bit.
Nicole Atwood has just posted in the group and there’s lots of info as well as products to be had.

Atwood also have some YouTube videos re speed and use of their bits.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/217710018302270?ref=share

Just edited it to say a carbide safety bit is always a good start, as it will give you more confidence as it has a rounded end so can’t cut your client

I’m in a fb group which sells Atwood Industries bits. I’ve tried lots of different bits from different companies and these are by far my favourites along with one Young Nails bit.
Nicole Atwood has just posted in the group and there’s lots of info as well as products to be had.

Atwood also have some YouTube videos re speed and use of their bits.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/217710018302270?ref=share

Just edited it to say a carbide safety bit is always a good start, as it will give you more confidence as it has a rounded end so can’t cut your client

I was really hoping you'd reply as I've seen you talk about e-files before so I knew you'd be a great person to advise, so thank you! I will look into Atwood and young nails. I've seen prices range from £8 to £30 per bit, so I'm guessing this is down to quality not just a wildly varying price for exactly the same thing!

I was really hoping you'd reply as I've seen you talk about e-files before so I knew you'd be a great person to advise, so thank you! I will look into Atwood and young nails. I've seen prices range from £8 to £30 per bit, so I'm guessing this is down to quality not just a wildly varying price for exactly the same thing!

It’s definitely down to quality although I bought some from the states before which weren’t much cheaper but the Atwood ones are much better quality and if you can get them from that group it saves on shipping and import tax.

I use them mainly for debulking product as most of my appointments are redesigns of coloured L&P so it saves a huge amount of time and also strain on yourself from hand filing.

I also use a cuticle small prepper which I love! It’s one of my favourite bits.

I hope this has helped and you enjoy your course.

I love Atwoods Texas Tornado for reducing bulk.
But I dont recommend this for people who dont know what they are doing.

I love Atwoods Texas Tornado for reducing bulk.
But I dont recommend this for people who dont know what they are doing.

Try the orange crush extreme, it’s amazing

Latest posts

Back