e file?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megaone

Reaction score
hi can any one reconmend a good cheap e file???/

Megan,
Let me 1st say that this is ONLY a recommendation if you plan on purchasing the drill for practice and not on your clients (there, the disclaimer has been made...:lol:)
There is a seller on eBay (US) that sells the KUPA Mani-Pro for $5.99 (shipping is $63, so your total is $68.99). It comes from China which means it's a replica because KUPA is an American company, BUT it makes a perfect PRACTICE DRILL (I said it again...:green:)
Now, I will tell you from MY EXPERIENCE ONLY, that I do not see a difference in this drill and a genuine KUPA. When I bought my drill, I was still in school and brought it in for my instructor to see (she has a genuine KUPA). She could not tell the difference and neither could I. That said, I still plan on replacing the drill with the Erica drill because I've tried it once and I LOVE IT!!! If I could purchase it now, I would, but it is expensive..:irked:

hi lorena, i' trying to find a company that teachs you how to use these types of files as i know they can be very hard on the nail, but i just wanted to know what would be the best one, as i was looking at the one that young nails have and it seams good but i'm new to the whole e-filing thing.....

hi lorena, i' trying to find a company that teachs you how to use these types of files as i know they can be very hard on the nail, but i just wanted to know what would be the best one, as i was looking at the one that young nails have and it seams good but i'm new to the whole e-filing thing.....

Good for you hun :!:

I can't recomend training providers in Ireland,try to do a search hun,it might bring something up hth's

thanks becki,
see thats my problem..... ireland sucks (sorry guys but it does) nobody here to train people.... ahhhh never mind i'm sure i'll find someone or some place that can help :)

doesn't star nails or the edge do a session on the use of an e-file. I know NSI do one..

georgie smedley sells them and also provide suffient training to use them without damaging the natural nail....check out her website as she has more info on there.

i' trying to find a company that teachs you how to use these types of files as i know they can be very hard on the nail

Megan, that is the best thing you can do. When I went through the course (it was part of my schooling), it scared me so much. I was sooooo slow and my instructor kept telling me to speed it up. But with practice, I got comfortable and now I use it on all my clients except one (who prefers the hand file).

georgie smedley sells them and also provide suffient training to use them without damaging the natural nail....check out her website as she has more info on there.

do you have a web address??????????

Does Georgie train in Ireland ?

You learn something new every day :D

thanks guys you've been a great help:)

Latest posts

Back