Ear Piercing!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyDodds

Reaction score
:irked: Help! I've been trained at work using the Caflon ear piercing system, which i've used for the last year. I'm going solo work wise soon, and want to get myself a certificate to say i'm qualified to use the system. I know i've got to do the training course, but i can't find anyone who does the training! I've tried looking on the net, calling wholesalers, etc, but to no avail. Any help will be gratefully recieved! Plus, i live in the northeast - north of newcastle, so anything around that area would be great!:)

Hi
I know Capital the wholesalers do training for Caflon in this area, have you got one of those near to you?
HTH

I don't think we have a capital near us, will have an ask around though> thanks.

Try Sally Hair & Beauty supplies. They do training courses, and if there's not one close to you, they could give you Caflons contact number.

I trained to do this with Alan Howard but again I don't know if this a company near to you. If you ring Caflon the lady I trained with is called Jo (I think) she may be able to point you in the right direction. Are you able to do this without a certificate? You should check that you are insured. Remember you also have to register with your local council. hth

My boss trained me up, and i'm still working under her insurance.Don't worry, i've checked about the insurance, and i'm registered with my local authority too!

what method of ear piercing do you use in this system?

Latest posts

Back