Ear's to nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg this was sooo funny, sorry. I can just imagine your face when you pulled ya finger outta your ear to find your nail missing, lol

i did a set on a girl of 15 (Jodie) who was working Sat's at a kids shoe shop, she said she was fitting a pair of shoes for a little girl and the girl was complaining that they hurt her, he mum kept telling her to stop moaning, when Jodie took the shoe of she found one of her nails inside. lol she said she went bright red, bless her

Glad your all sorted now,
xx

oh and if ever you feel the need to pick ya nose, get a tissue, lol

Hope your ear is feeling better now Deni - have to say that I had a giggle about it!

Mrs Geek said:
a woman after my own heart - GMG won't let me near him to squeeze but my 12 year old is really quite accomodating!! I have some brilliant 'spot' stories - we will have to share when I next see you :hug:

Hand up in the air - me too! Anthony gets very annoyed with me for picking at him but I just can't help myself!

I've even had a favourite spot I've squeezed!!

Mrs Geek said:
a woman after my own heart - GMG won't let me near him to squeeze but my 12 year old is really quite accomodating!! I have some brilliant 'spot' stories - we will have to share when I next see you :hug:

OMG, you sound just like me, i get my 6yr old daughter and my 10 yr old step daughter, how sad are we, but its just ace when you squeeze and it pops out, i like long wormy ones too:eek:

I have loads of spot stories too :p

Amanda

you daft mare trust you, but i have to say i often wondered if that has happened to anyone

Its really funny a client came for her nails rebalancing today and her sister allways comes with her and visa versa, they are true double act, anyway one of the sisters was itching inside her ear and i told her about a freind of mine (deni, me thinks really blonde) and she said, well how the hell am i supposed scratch the itch, we just cracked out laughing it was soooooo funny!! it was one of those you had to be there moments!!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back