eBay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They launch at the Olympia Beauty Show- September 18/19, and I believe will be online (Sweet Squared) the day after.

HTH's :)

Oh good! I have my shellac attack course booked on the 4th of sep an just know I will want to buy every colour aswell as the kit and I had figured out how much it would be! At least if they aren't out till later in the month it won't seem so bad me spending it all at once haha! Thanks

I read a post on fingernail fixers page on Facebook from someone in the states saying they've got hold of the new colours. Several suppliers in the US have them now and are selling them! So that's probably how they've made their way onto eBay!

I was just told this week by one of my suppliers that they have the new Shellac colors in stock. I asked why and said they weren't suppose to be in until next month. He didn't know why they had them, and he wasn't sure when they would be selling them.

Just wanted to confirm that, yes we are receiving them in the States, but not all suppliers are selling them (at least not as soon as they arrive). I don't have any yet, and even though I am jealous that others have it, I am ok with it because 1) it is not officially released until next month and 2) my name is first on the list to receive them when they launch :)

Hi, I'm in Sydney Australia. There is a 'salon supplier' here that sells Shellac direct to the public. It is very disappointing.

Hi, I'm in Sydney Australia. There is a 'salon supplier' here that sells Shellac direct to the public. It is very disappointing.

Then you should report that to Pacific Nail & Beauty asap. I do not think they would be pleased!

These people will probably have them listed ready for the new colour to come out! i bet if you tried to buy one they was say there having problems with stock or they will be something on the post saying that there not available until the realise date but you can pre order them!

at the end of they day you can buy watered down professional products every were! Rio is one of the big ones that sells all types of enhancement kits and nail at kits and even eyelash extensions and spray tan gun! yes we all no they are cr*p but other people dont until they buy them are realise how hard it really is to do what we do! i mean you can buy nails coatings like Minx at Primark! there only a few quid so people thing ohh Ive seen it done its dead easy... but is it? No! they soon find it out and coming running back into the salon as think what a waist of a few pound! just like how you can buy really minx of ebay they try it cant do it and then come back in to the salon! x

Latest posts

Back