EE and magnifying glasses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brownt62

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Has anyone used the magnifying glasses that you can buy on Lashbase for eyelash extensions? If yes do they work well? Any advice greatly appreciated....My optician says I am straining my eyes (I wear contacts)
Thank you
Jan

Hi ya

No I havent but when I did my training my tutor had those cheapie non prescription glasses u can get from the pound shop and they do the trick!

Sammie x

Hi geeks
Has anyone used the magnifying glasses that you can buy on Lashbase for eyelash extensions? If yes do they work well? Any advice greatly appreciated....My optician says I am straining my eyes (I wear contacts)
Thank you
Jan

I'm curious to know this too please. I think if I had the £1 shop ones I'd get a headache x

I wear glasses and sometimes contacts, but I find EE harder to apply when I wear contacts for some reason.
If you dont need glasses, I wouldn't advise you to buy the cheap ones from shops, they are not the same as magnifying glasses and may do more harm than good.
I purchased the magnifying glasses and found them a faff, but I do know some geeks on here use them.
x

I think I would opt for a very good light, I have a stand alone daylight lamp, got to say, it's amazing, I think, if you haven't already got one, that this would be a better investment for your eyes xx

Latest posts

Back