EE glue nozzle clogging

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
Have any of you have any tips from stopping the nozzel of the lash glue from clogging??

I do put lash debonder around the top so it dosnt get the top stuck, but its a shame that I cant ' burp' the bottle to draw back the glue.!!:|

im bumping this! As this happens to me alot! and it drives me mad! I have just opened a new bottle so I would like to know how to stop this! xx

Wipe around the top of the nozzle with a cheap cosmetic sponge. Don't use cotton wool as this will just stick to the glue and can cause a chemical reaction.

It also helps if you hold the bottle upright. Bump it on your table a few times to force most of the glue to the bottom. Then take the lid off and squeeze the bottle to force the excess into the nozzle. You can then wipe the extra off.

Don't use debonder as this contains acetone and will ruin the plastic of your nozzle. It may also contaminate your glue.
HTH

many thanks xx

I keep mine in a magic pack (available at individual-eyelash-extensions.co.uk (i think)) seems to help

I have a paper clip on stand by for if it happens. Only happened once or twice luckily xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back