EE method to flatter far apart eyes??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissOwen

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm very very new to eyelash extensions and i'm currently doing my case studies.

I have a friend to do later in the week who has very wide set, almond eyes. I'm not sure what method to use to flatter her eyes. Its something she's very concious of and was teased alot when she was younger.... i dont want to make it more prominent.

HELP!!!!!

You definitely don't want to elongate the eyes so you should avoid giving her a cat-eye lashscape. You want to create a doe- eye effect but move the longest lashes to just inside her pupil area, not over it. You want it closer to the nose.This is tricky b/c you can't put long lashes on those tiny lashes nearest her nose. I wish I could draw you a pic. I would also suggest that you use a C curl to draw emphasis to the lash going 'up' instead of 'out'.

I also think there are some good tricks you can do with makeup to draw the eye more inward.

HTH

You definitely don't want to elongate the eyes so you should avoid giving her a cat-eye lashscape. You want to create a doe- eye effect but move the longest lashes to just inside her pupil area, not over it. You want it closer to the nose.This is tricky b/c you can't put long lashes on those tiny lashes nearest her nose. I wish I could draw you a pic. I would also suggest that you use a C curl to draw emphasis to the lash going 'up' instead of 'out'.

I also think there are some good tricks you can do with makeup to draw the eye more inward.

HTH

Thanks for you're reply, i really appreciate it.

I think i understand what you mean! A little more length in the area between the black lines on my little pic below to bring the attention the the inner edges rather than emphasising the outer corner? Hope i've understood!!
missowen-albums-stuff-picture34287-eye.jpg

I really want to get it right, i think it will be a really confidence boost if i can make a good job!! Although i may have bitten off more than i can chew for my second set!! :eek:

Wish me luck! And thanks again for your help :hug:

Latest posts

Back