Egg Wax Pot - worried

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbeauty

Reaction score
Just bought Egg Wax Pot with Aloe Vera Wax Tube and I'm worried.:Scared:
Left the pot on for 3/4 hr with the tubes in and lid on the pot. As I was only doing a lip and chin (to try it out first) was told by the wholesaler to squeeze a little wax just onto a spatula for those areas instead of using the included "heads" for the tubes - hope that makes sense!!

The wax wasnt very warm (even after 3/4 hr) and was therefore very difficult to apply - I havent used it yet with the heads, but to say I'm worried is an understatement. It was alot of money and I'm thinking have a made a mistake???? Help!!!:eek:

Please, please - I'm I doing something wrong???

P.S the temperature was on the highest setting.....!!!!!

Hi there, I have also got an egg pot with the adaptor for the tubes, I was told that you must have all three tubes heating up at the same time as the heat escapes thru the gaps otherwise, I'm not sure if u are doing this already but maybe give that a try xx

Hi there Zoe!! Thanks for this, I did put the three tubes in though.... perhaps I'm doing something else wrong - surely it shouldnt take more than 3/4 hr to heat up....

Am thinking I should have put a normal wax pot and stuck to spatulas all the time, but was worried about the mess in a clients house!!!

Any other suggestions on what I can do would be great. £100.00 for this (ok it included the pre wax and after wax etc ) is a lot of money for me not to use it!! xx

Could just be a faulty unit - these things happen. I'd talk to where you bought it from to arrange a replacement.

Mat

Thanks for responding - have you or anyone else been using this system?

Im going to try it on myself tomorrow and try it properly - perhaps i just need practise with it. If this dosent work I will take it back and see what they say - thanks for the feedback.

P.S Loving this website - whoop, whoop.

Wow £100 I bought mine at a show for £50 an it came with all the lotion and strips. U should def get a refund and get urself down to a trade show xx

Latest posts

Back