How do you do mobile waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olivia2018

Reaction score
Hi I'm recently going mobile based compared to renting my own beauty room which I had to give up having my 2nd child.

Im after some advice on how i go about offering small waxing areas such as lip and eyebrow?

i don't see it worth me booking in someone for a £7 lip wax and thats it when id have to traipse my bed and wax pot in, set up etc all for a 3-5minute lip wax, then by the time I've packed everything away is it really worth it?

Help and ideas please!!

I have thought of putting on my pricelist something like ' Can Clients please note Lip/Chin/EyeBrow wax have to be booked alongside another area/treatment'.

Many thanks! xxx

I have a minimum pricing structure. Within a 1 mile radius of my house there's no minimum treatment value and no call out charge, up to 5 miles it's a £20 minimum treatment value, up to 10 miles it's a minimum £25 and up to 20 miles it's £25 plus a £5 call out charge xx

This was set up after a client who lived half an hour's drive away wanted me over for a file & polish :/

I have a minimum call out charge of £15 (more if going over 10 miles away). I have done lip or eyebrow waxes on clients if I am in their area & they're happy to do this . I don’t bother taking my couch in for these just get them to sit in a chair or lie on their bed & do it like that.

Have a minimum call out charge and don’t use the couch for just lip/ brow

Latest posts

Back