Electric foot file for pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're great yes but you cannot shape nails and do cuticles with a microdermabrasion machine

Yes of course. . Sorry I was just meaning hard skin removal.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone

I've been doing pedicures for a year now but I have to admit the hard skin removal is not my favourite part as I don't enjoy using the metal foot files - I just don't like the results sometimes.

A few years back I had a mobile therapist around that had an electric foot file which was brilliant. I've looked online and found a Scholl Professional Manicure & Pedicure Kit which is in theory what I'm looking for so I've bought it and tried it out on my husbands feet although he doesn't really have a lot of hard skin it seems this tool struggles to do much difference.

Does anyone use an electric foot file? If so can you please recommend what's good. I'd really appreciate your input!!

Karen x

Hi, I am an esthetician here in Canada and we have this wonderful electric pedicure tool called Fabeaulous Feet, they have a website: Home page - Fabeaulousfeet and I see they are also on facebook.

Our clients love it and we love it more, it does all the work for us with no effort and the results are just amazing!!!

Attachments

• fabeaulous feet complete kid.jpg
    fabeaulous feet complete kid.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 151
Hi, I am an esthetician here in Canada and we have this wonderful electric pedicure tool called Fabeaulous Feet, they have a website: Home page - Fabeaulousfeet and I see they are also on facebook.

Our clients love it and we love it more, it does all the work for us with no effort and the results are just amazing!!!

I have these in my spa as well. The best machine ever! It is ergonomically designed to help relieve stress in your wrist, it has an led light built in so it helps you see the area even better, it comes with many bits for different jobs around the nail and cuticle area as well as removable/disposable course/smoothing grit papers that you just peel off and chuck when done.
Clients come in hordes because of this machine, it works well in conjunction with the Microplane foot file.
I use the Microplane at the beginning of the pedi to remove the heavy built up of calus and then use the machine to smooth.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone use one of these for use on clients? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408011733.433593.jpg

We use Solis nail care machines which are purchased from Jessica.

They just seem to last and last (and have been dropped numerous times!). Our clients love them & they're super thorough without having to give yourself a workout. They can also reach all sorts of nooks and crannies that can't be reached with any other tool.

I've included a thread on the solis nail care machine plus some rubbish pics from my jessica catalogue for reference :biggrin:

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/106521-nail-care-machines.html

I forgot... they're also really reasonably priced! I'll pm you.
Hey, I have recently contacted Gerard int to sign up as I'd like to start offering Jessica Pedicures, can you pm the cost of the solis?

Latest posts

Back