Electricity on a meter ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never known anyone spend that much. Are you taking regular readings? I input mine online every couple of months to make sure we're paying an accurate amount and not their estimate.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Yep, we do regular readings, changed suppliers to get the best rate as well.

I have heard before that old fridges/freezers can be a killer to electricity bills .. I would perhaps suggest getting a new fridge and think that you will see a vast difference! Your bills are crazy high - something cannot be right there.. I would feel sick paying that much on gas & electric a month. Actually, I simply couldn't afford to! x

I wish my leccy was only £10 a week :(

I have storage heaters to heat my house and they rinse all the electric. My house is freezing even with them on.my landlord won't put gas in even though there is mains so I'm stuck with the 50-70 electric bill every week.

I own a rental property and the tenant had one of these meters installed by there supplier because they had fallen behind on there payments. The tenant left the house and the new people carried on using the same key. They were getting very little energy for ten pounds. It turned out that they were paying for the previous tenants debt :evil:
So be sure to ask them to reset the meter before you take over the property to the correct rate.

Latest posts

Back