Electrolysis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

essentialsj

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know someone out there will be able to help me with this one. I did a refresher course in electrolysis last year and been practicing since. I do still feel a little unsure sometimes at the theory involved and one instance is that I have a client with very strong hairs on her chin she has been coming to me for months and they are coming out ok but they still are growing thick and fast. She is mid sixties. Any one help please? Also could you clear a query up I was taught I could prob the same follicle up to 3 times with rf. is this correct? Thanks in advance.

Are there now fewer hairs per visit ,or has the frequency of visits reduced? Are you fullt treating the hairs,so there is no resistance when the hairs are removed?

Thank you for replying, there does seem to be a little less hair. Would you say it is ok to reinsert? My client decided to tell me last night that she is taking steroid medication for poly myalgia which she never put on her consultation form!

You seem to be more concerned about reinsertion than whether there is resistance or not. If you have to keep reinserting then the current/timing/probing is not correct and needs adjustment. I would switch to blend in this instance. Take your time and make sure that the use of current, needle size and lack of resistance is optimal.

Thank you for your reply x

Latest posts

Back